TOPDIVE the preferred dive operator for high end hotels, already based within the InterContinental hotels (Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora Thalasso Spa), the Hilton Moorea, the Kia Ora Rangiroa as well as The Brando on Tetiaroa, will soon have a base at the Four Seasons Bora Bora 5* and is transforming its base at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa 4* into a real dive center with equipment.
Ever focused on the quality of its service, TOPDIVE is offering us, for 2018:
– All dive equipment renewed by late 2017/early 2018.
– The total renovation of its fleet by late 2017
– A dive computer loaned to each diver in addition to the traditional gear
& and as always, its usual TOPDIVE services:
– A Captain on board, stationed on the surface throughout the dive, for maximum safety
– Towels provided, with hot/cold drinks & cookies on board
– Dive equipment carried by the TOPDIVE staff
– Locker rooms & showers with hot water
– Video service (paying)
Also new in 2018: The following centers: Pacific Blue Adventure on Huahine & Hemisphère Sub on Raiatea are part of the TOPDIVE Pass, just like Tikehau Plongée and Tahiti Iti Diving on the peninsula of Tahiti. It should be noted that these partner centers, while of course of high quality, do not offer the same standards of service as TOPDIVE (hot water, towels, free Nitrox, dive computer, carrying of equipment, etc.).